What plant is this

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jesse.R

Aquarium Advice Activist
Does anybody know what plant this is? I've had it for a while and honestly have no idea. Also it's been looking a bit sick lately and if you know what to fertilize it with then please let me know.

image-4165381839.jpg

This picture is from a while ago and have aquascaped lots since then. Can't wait to hear from everybody

I can't tell form the photo. If the leaves fell a bit leathery, my guess would be some form of bacopa.

Does the plant still look like that or has the leaves changed? Also what ferts are you dosing?

Certainly looks like a Bacopa to me, although trying to nail down a particular species might be a lesson in futility. Caroliniana, monnieri, and australis all look so similar under most circumstances.

Does the plant still look like that or has the leaves changed? Also what ferts are you dosing?

Right now I'm not using any fertilizers. I you have suggestions let me know. Also this is an older pic but its a bit clearer

image-3056390854.jpg

If you only have a few plants something like Seachems Flourish comprehensive would be good and then getting API Leaf Zone for some potassium and iron to use with the Comp.

Back
Top Bottom