You people are sooo nice and helpful!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

this is plant related.

HI all, may i say thank you SOOOOO much for all your kind help and advice, with your great help my new tank is looking great, its just what i wonted, ( need fish though lol) thank you for all your help with the filter, lighting, illnesses, planting, and much much more. Hopefully when my experience is higher i will be able to help others like you have helped me, so this is just one great big THANK YOU!!!!!

but its me so once again i have a question, i was thinking about getting some "mass balls" iv done my research but i cant find anyway if it gets eaten, for example will angel fish nip on it as they do with plants, i was planning to put it by a pice of driftwood, were there is less of a current and alot of light, but i dont wont to get it if its going to be a snack for the fish, lol

any great advice would be grateful, but once again thank you for your help.

You'll find more info under "Marimo balls" and "Moss balls." They are Cladorpha algae, are not demanding of light, and fwiw even our Ryukin goldfish (who likes to eat plants) leaves it alone.

OH thanks you, i dident wont to buy it and then it ending up as a expensive snack, lol, thanks for the advice.

Back
Top Bottom