So I finally cleaned up the 10 gallon and pulled out enough plants to do at least a 10 gallon, and could even pull out more! Such a jungle! I have a ton of plants ready to be sold now. They're all low tech easy plants too. I would like to sell it all together as a package.
Plants and sizes:
- 2 (4 in) green crypt wendtii
- 2 (5 in) green unknown crypt
- 2 (2 in) green unknown crypt
- 5 (6 in) rotala indica stems
- 6 (2-5 in/ 5-15 leaves) Java fern
- 1 (5 in tall/ 3 in long/ 2 in wide/ 50+ leaves) Java fern
- About 10 (8-14 in, most on bigger side) water wisteria stems
- Enough duckweed to about fill a 10 gallon
- Some random bits of riccia
This is a ton of plants, and they're very healthy and the stems aren't clippings, so they're rooted. I'm asking $30 for the plants, not including shipping.
I was originally thinking I'd have a small amount of plants and use a small priority box, but there's no way they'll fit in one. I'll be using an insulated larger box instead. The shipping ranges from $10-$25, depending on how far away you are from middle TN. I would like to ship on Saturday, while I have warm weather. I'll include a small heater pack, but would prefer to ship with the weather above freezing!
Here's the plants in the tank if you wanted to see some of them underwater.
Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice