Wanted: Malaysian Trumpets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fish wrangler

Aquarium Advice Addict
Does anyone have unwanted trumpets? I had some in my 29, but then I added some assassins and now there are no more MTS. I'm looking for some larger MTS for my 20L low tech if anyone has them. Open for trades

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Try Petsmart. They are overrun with them and will give them away for free especially if you tell them it is a pest. If you don't have a PetSmart try any other big box store. Just go in and look through their tanks until you spot them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Try Petsmart. They are overrun with them and will give them away for free especially if you tell them it is a pest. If you don't have a PetSmart try any other big box store. Just go in and look through their tanks until you spot them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That's what I did. Make sure you buy something, too. If you just walk in and ask for free snails they may say no. I purchased some fish and talked the girl into throwing the snails in, since they are a pest. She gave me a ton.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Ive got a ton. How many ya needing?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

How ever many ya want to send. If I have to many for the 20 I can throw the larger ones in to the 29. Anything longer than 1/2" is safe from assassin snails i think.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ohhhh no... Lol. Ive seen assassins take down good sized snails.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom