Calgary Aquarium Society Updates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok I will keep my hands off the plants.. Unless there are endlers in the bag with the plants.... Then I would have to bid...

Mooose

Well, the potluck was fun, I wish more members had been able to make it. Of the two items in the mini auction, I bought one :oops: I don't know why Trevor let's me bid at the last second :nono: One day he will learn to sit on my hands.

Yes, but now you have a
mc_69.jpg

Well, it was a shopping marathon yesterday and we didn't get one single thing bought that we needed to get. We had no idea where to find the stores we were looking for and spent a fair bit of time driving from one side of the city to the next.

Oh well, I hope you all had fun at the potluck.

Is that a real fish in the pic or is that picture altered? It is too wierd looking to be a real fish...but ya never know.

ABislander2 said:
Well, it was a shopping marathon yesterday and we didn't get one single thing bought that we needed to get. We had no idea where to find the stores we were looking for and spent a fair bit of time driving from one side of the city to the next.

You should have called, I know where everything is! :lol:

Is that a real fish in the pic or is that picture altered? It is too wierd looking to be a real fish...but ya never know.

Very real.....not altered in the slightest...they really look like that.

well, i am now in the Canadian Forum. In the words of Gabby Jay "yay!" :multi: So ... i am thinking that the auction was planned for that day .... i think we ay have to move the auction back to like march 11th. :twisted: ah well ... i am just happy to be on the Canadian forum now. Menagerie ... look up my gallery .... somehow i got photos of fish you are trying to get

LB

SerLunchbox said:
well, i am now in the Canadian Forum. In the words of Gabby Jay "yay!" :multi: So ... i am thinking that the auction was planned for that day ....

It was...but not by me. :p In 2006, it will fall right on my birthday!

Menagerie ... look up my gallery .... somehow i got photos of fish you are trying to get
:?:
I have 10+ Celebes in my brackish tank. They are wonderful fish!

March 13, huh? Well, that will give me time to say goodbye to some tanks and fish :cry:

Back
Top Bottom