Latest and Greatest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boxfishlover

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey everybody here are a few pics of my latest purchase Dottie (black boxfish) is in my big tank everything else is in my invert tank. Dottie has really acclimated well she buddies around the tank with my stripped burr fish (Spike) One more fish next month and my DT will be done!! :p

Attachments

• additions 004.jpg
    additions 004.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 70
  • additions 006.jpg
    additions 006.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 86
  • additions 007.jpg
    additions 007.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 75
  • additions 005.jpg
    additions 005.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 66
Yes it is an electric flame scallop. I really like the green duster too I had never seen a green one before. It keeps moving around the tank I dont know if its moving or if my crab is dragging it. I tried to get it to attach to a piece if rock but so far no luck. Dottie (black boxfish) is doing really well in my big tank, I have not seen any aggresive behavior out of anyone in there, well the snowflake eel gets a little edgy at feeding time but otherwise everybody gets along great. I am actually suprised at how much she and Spike (stripped burrfish) actually swim around together I donr know if I would call it schooling but they do hang out alot! Tomorrow is the last day on the copper treatment and then I will have to do a number of water changes to bring that level down and get my bio back in. I am sure my levels are off by now after 14 days with no bio or water changes. The ich outbreak seems to be in check. I did get yet some more info on "breaking the cycle" and another source does feel if I was to quarentine everyone for 2-4 months and leave my DT tank empty that the ich would be completely gone. I personally dont think that is realistic for me its just to long of a period of time for fish to be in a small QT tank. So I will hope for the best once this treatment is over.

Back
Top Bottom