New Aquisitions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

neocamden

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Well I made it through the first round of surgery. Now we are expanding on our tank. Here are the latest in coral and sponges. Still trying to get shots of the shrimp and fish. more to come.

Attachments

• favia brain coral 4x3.jpg
    favia brain coral 4x3.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 81
  • orange sponge and gorgonia .jpg
    orange sponge and gorgonia .jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 98
Those are nice and colorful corals! I keep thinking about getting a sponge, but havent done it yet. Maybe I should. That green one is cool too, I never would have guessed it was a favia.

Can you get a better pic of the "Favia"? You've peaked my interest as it just does not look faviid to me and more like Pachyseris from the left side, possibly even Pavona...

Most Definitely - I was working on another persons knowledge, but all input is greatly accepted. I should have something by tomorrow afternoon. and i will post it here. Unless you want to go email direct. Mine is: neocamden@aol.com

To Innovator

OK here is the latest of the brain coral. Hopefully this will help in confirming it.

Attachments

• Brain Coral.jpg
    Brain Coral.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 69
Sorry to bug, but any way you can get a closeup of the corralite/polyps? Looks to be feeding tentacles out in some?

Back
Top Bottom