New Residents

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HondaKid

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I went into the LFS just "to look around." All of us here know that we rarely leave with nothing! :D

Finally found a Greshakei, so I couldn't pass him up!
img_1023894_0_ea7bf247ee07dc08213a814e04cd3b98.jpg

img_1023894_1_4470d34c5703a3a81fe8d136cf28d582.jpg

Also found a nice looking (m) Red Zebra for my females.
img_1023894_2_421f6bc70b21431fbf51949486f75cfd.jpg

img_1023894_3_d5e6919d3005bb398ee3d7c0431d9345.jpg

I'm going to have to force myself to stay away from the LFS for a while!

Nice, my wife snapped all over me for having her go get me 4 corydoras, just simple green corydoras @ 3.99 each. Id be shot dead if I brought home fish like that.

Looks like your LFS has quality fish, very vibrant and defined.

Glad you finally found the Greshakei HondaKid. Does this mean I will find a Hongi now? Awesome find! Not only did you find one, you found a beautiful one!! Way cool!!! Nice find. You cant be mad at me now for having one....

Awesome fish. I'm setting up an 55g mbuna too. I'm getting Red Zebras, Yellow Labs, and Acei.
That's going to be a nice mixture of colors! All of my Red Zebras, Labs and Acei have great personalities!

Nice looking fish.
Thanks!

Nice, my wife snapped all over me for having her go get me 4 corydoras, just simple green corydoras @ 3.99 each. Id be shot dead if I brought home fish like that.

Looks like your LFS has quality fish, very vibrant and defined.
Yeah, I get lucky every once in a while at the LFS. It's kind of hit or miss around here (Phoenix, AZ) with what you'll find.

Luckily my wife loves the way the fish look and act so she rarely questions the price LOL. Don't ask, don't tell! Although I have gotten the "I think that's enough fish for now" speech! :p

Glad you finally found the Greshakei HondaKid. Does this mean I will find a Hongi now? Awesome find! Not only did you find one, you found a beautiful one!! Way cool!!! Nice find. You cant be mad at me now for having one....
Thanks! Hopefully you'll find that Hongi now and we'll be even! :) I spent about 30 minutes in the LFS deciding which Greshakei to pick, this one had the most vibrant colors and a great personality to boot. Just as you and Dizz have both mentioned, he's definately become the tank boss and quite entertaining to watch.

Back
Top Bottom