Our latest addition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Salt4Us

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Well after losing our firefish over a month ago and our scooter we decided it was time to add since all we had in our 60 was a pair of mated percula clowns and a brown cheek blenny who stays in his hole all the time. So we decided to get a 6 line wrasse and found a healthy one (although he's hiding too so sorry no pics) But we also got a little yellow clown goby or yellow coral goby, he's solid yellow no markings and LOL he holds his ground. He has already claimed the wild growing SPS we have in the tank and the clowns leave him alone. So here's a pic of him.

Attachments

• yellowcoralgoby.jpg
    yellowcoralgoby.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 419
Awww, lucky you. I've been watching for a clown goby for months. Can't seem to get them in my area. Congrats!

Thanks! Yep we were very lucky, I've found them before in fish stores but it's usually in a fish store where all the fish are sick and well just don't want to go there ya know. He's doing so well and so colorful and eating really well so good sign!

Thanks! the Monti is growing crazy! I have a broken off piece that is in the back of the tank that is going crazy too, John and I are thinking of getting a bigger tank, everything is getting so big now, especially the leather!

Check it out, LOL tempted to frag it, it would be cheaper than a new tank, only problem is, the bubble, the anchor and the Monti are growing crazy too can't really frag the bubble and I don't know how to do the anchor.

Oh and the leather is touching the plexi in the front!

Attachments

• leather_482.jpg
    leather_482.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 98
Back
Top Bottom