tank full of Cardinal Tetras vid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mgamer20o0

Aquarium Advice Addict
got a few cardinal tetras unexpectedly. glad people are helping me find homes for a few of the extras.

Why has it been removed? I could see the still image but as soon as you hit play it says, "This video has been removed by the user."

A few?? LOL, if I were closer I'd take some off your hands. Yeah, I can't see the vid either.

That's sweet. Couldn't see vid but the still says a lot. I had a 180g with probably around a hundred or so. It was cool till they stopped schooling.

Add some larger fish / predators and I'm sure they'll get back in a school real quick!

prob wont last that long. they are flying out of my tank.

No kidding? Actually I posted in my thread about it but all my numbers are hitting 0 after putting your sponge in. I'm going to dose ammonia again and make sure but you may have given me just about an instant cycle between the plants and sponge.

it was a heavy stocked tank lol its how i do all my tanks just play musical filters. add plants into the mixture.... instant cycle.

Back
Top Bottom