150 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

armenkk1

Aquarium Advice Freak
any suggestions to put into my 150 gallon tank that will be done cycling in 2 weeks?

what kind of tank do you want? An agressive or peaceful community, if its agressive triggers are cool, snowflake eels, puffers, lionfish. If its peaceful maybe yellow tang, schools of chromis', foxfaces, butterflys

Blakskall said:
what kind of tank do you want? An agressive or peaceful community, if its agressive triggers are cool, snowflake eels, puffers, lionfish. If its peaceful maybe yellow tang, schools of chromis', foxfaces, butterflys

I know for sure a couple of fuzzy dwarf lions will b going in but what other fish that I could put in there that is reef safe (with caution) because later I might turn it into a reef.

Snowflake eels are cool, there with caution for reefs and tangs are also fun, i woodnt suggest puffers then alot of them nip at corals

any fish that stay 7" and under. I don't want any big fish that's why I getting fuzzy dwarf lions and not volatins

If you like the oddball look check out the scorpions, frogfish, anglers..you can also find some amazing wrasse for pretty much any type of SW setup

And I'm not positive if your tank is large enough but batfish are amazing especially the one that's all black with an Orange pinstripe outlining

I like the scorpion fish idea a lot but I don't want a big one, know any species. and anyone know any groupers that don't get that big??

Correct me if I'm wrong AA but I'm pretty sure ALL groupers get really big

Back
Top Bottom