Compatibility Questions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KSum89

Aquarium Advice Freak
Right now i have
-2 percula clowns
1 pistol shrimp and 1 cleaner shrimp along with a cerith snail and turbo snail all in a 55 gallon.

Will i be able to add a flame hawkfish with my clean up crew, snails...? I know it will eat cleaner shrimps by nature and even though my shrimp is about maxed out in size i will trade it in no matter the size of the hawkfish.

Also, im looking for a midas blenny.. Would the midas blenny and possibly my hawkfish be able to live with my tiger pistol or do i need to get rid of the pistol shrimp?

Speaking of the pistol.. im afraid that that shrimp will kill my snails if i add more and they cover entrance to one of his many tunnels.. He has one big long tunnel all the way across my 55 he runs through all day. He recently snapped at the turbo snail as it was passing over a entrance covering it, but thank goodness they have those hard shells!

I have a flame hawk and for some reason he doesnt eat my hermits. Im sure he would eat a pistol shrimp though... Unless he had a goby to gaurd the cave. Either way i would trade the shrimps and get a hawk, it should be fine with a midas

Haha.. I wasnt even thinking of him eating my pistol SHRIMP.

My mom hates the cleaner shrimp, says she cant even tell its in there. So i got to thinking, thats true but they clean up the substrate and get in between tight places. So i just have to rack up on snails.. Hopefully it doesnt touch them.

Now i just have to catch that pistol!

Back
Top Bottom