coral?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I now lol how do i delete some? Also why would the guy in lfs say i cant do anymore pwc? So i can do them every morning to get them below 40 then?

Last edited by a moderator:
My rock as got alot of green algae stuff on it too thanks for the info on the feeding on the snail, crab, n coral :)

adam petty said:
I now lol how do i delete some? Also y would the guy in lfs say i cant do anymore pwc? So i can do them every morning to get them below 40 then?

Can't delete from phone app. Have to go to full site and click on user CP, then on left side pick private messages and it will open up and click the ones to delete.

Some people are under the impression that BB are in the water column- they're not. They're on the surfaces in the tank and in the filter. Just because someone works at a LFS, doesn't mean they know everything about aquariums. Lfs give bad advice frequently. If your nitrates are still 160, you really need to get them lower ASAP, for your fish's health. You could do a PWCs now and then later in the day if nitrates are still high.

Ok ive just deleted some from app now so should b ok now and i can do 2 pwc a day to get them down? Will they go down quickly then cause dont want to stress any living thing out that i got in there

Is it i dont now lol my first ever time doing this so aint got much of a clue to be honest with you.

Right then peopke question on lighting since if got coral in the tank now i got my blue leds on a timer and my t5 white light on a timer also so heres my hours
Blue led- 9.30-11.30
White t5- 10.30-18.30
Blue led 18.00-20.30
Then lights out till 9.30 next day is this good enough or to much please help thanks :)

Well, we can't tell you if they are good enough without more info about the lighting. How many watts are your leds? How many bulbs is your t5? I'm assuming it is T5HO, right?

Back
Top Bottom