Kio707 tank 2.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol... It won't change that much...I'll cycle it with seeded rock and the bigger tank will still have coral.

Kio707 said:
Lol... It won't change that much...I'll cycle it with seeded rock and the bigger tank will still have coral.

I dont want any part in this:D jk, so your getting rid of most of your fish then?

Honestly I'd do it. You can get a basic 180 for 350 max. That's with filters, tank, and stand. Then you can get LEDs as lights for $400. Sump can be built by yourself for $50. Rock and sand will be $200. And for $1,000 you have a larger tank, better lights, and $500 towards coral.

Kio, everyone knows that this hobby is a marathon, not a sprint. What would selling it cost you in time? I would agree with the others. Go for it and go big. I already wish I went with the 250g instead of the 180g.

Only selling tank, current light system, rock, sand, the fish I mentioned, skimmer, sump, phos ban reactor, over flow, and power heads.

I'm keeping the fox, betta, purple tang, angel outta that tank.

Kio707 said:
Only selling tank, current light system, rock, sand, the fish I mentioned, skimmer, sump, phos ban reactor, over flow, and power heads.

I'm keeping the fox, betta, purple tang, angel outta that tank.

Would still do it. :)

I agree... Plus my LEDs will be in next week... It'll take a min, but that other tank will be up in no time. Guy is coming by tonight to look at it again. So, if it works out, I'll be doing tank 3.0, bigger and better!

In a few hours the guy will be over to look at the tank... Will let y'all know how it works out...

Back
Top Bottom