Live Rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonniewoodruff

Aquarium Advice Activist
I just set up my new 65 gallon with live sand and some live rock. I am doing no fish cycle with shrimp. The live rock cost more than the fish or so it seems at my LFS. I only got 25 lbs and need much more. It looks like marine depot has a good deal on their live rock, has anyone ever bought from them? I am still in the cycle so if there is a spike it is not a big deal. Looks like I can get 52 lbs for about 170.00 with shipping(alot less than 12.99 per lb). It is less than my LFS but if it is not good rock still 170 down the drain.
:wave:

I bought dead rock from reefrocks.net and cycled my 75 gallon with 20 gallon long in 8 days. Thatfishplace.com is a pretty good place for live rock the price includes shipping

I used Dr Tims One and Only to do cycle. Sorry forgot that in original post.

dry rock

I have seen dry live rock at bulk reef supply. I thought that rock had to stay wet to be live. It has good reviews, has anyone ever used dry live rock? I know it looks like it would be cheaper. Thanks for any help!!!:)

he already has some live in there it will seed why spend more then your car payment if not necessary easier to aquascape as well the reef saver rock is amazing no pests or algae weighs less for shipping then you can take the money you saved and pick up some really special species

Reefrocks.net 50# really nice rock $85 shipped. This is dry rock no pest. I think best deal anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom