need help with eel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pstrew

Aquarium Advice Regular
ok so im posting this in here becouse it is a freshwater morey eel but its not really at all a fresh water fish
ok si i got it about 4 weeks ago and it still hasent ate iv tried holding small peices of shrip in front of him. iv had a feeder fish in the tank since i got him. and have a few gohst shrimp in the tank as well. he just wont eat. i understand there nocturnal and try and feed ate night with no light and know the can go a while without eating. but i dont know if he ate ate the store or when the last time it ate and now its starting to get white patches on it and looks week. im at a loss. he was in freshwater and have slowley been raising whe sg and its not helping like i thought it would....please help me help the little critter

Try soaking food in garlic. It entices them to eat with the smell. Try with lights on and off also. Try different food.

Rods food for predators works well! It still disintegrates but not as bad as the regular. Our eel and lionfish love it!

Back
Top Bottom