new fish won't come out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smarkalan83

Aquarium Advice Activist
I recently bought a gold head sleeper goby to help with my dusting issue in my sand it has only been a day but was wondering if he will eventually come out ...he went to backside of live rock and burried himself in the sand back there ...he won't come out when I feed the other fish...I bought him spur of the moment cause I was told at lfs he will help sandbed...was this bad decision will he eventually come out ...just worried because year ago I had engineer govt do same thing and I never saw him again....

Not sure if this is the case, but it isn't unusual for a new fish to be a little reclusive for the first few days in its new home. They are normally just acclimating to their surroundings. I would just keep an eye on him, I wouldn't worry just yet.

Good luck. :)

Not sure if this is the case, but it isn't unusual for a new fish to be a little reclusive for the first few days in its new home. They are normally just acclimating to their surroundings. I would just keep an eye on him, I wouldn't worry just yet.

Good luck. :)

+1 Just give it some time.

Back
Top Bottom