New tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rupp3322

Aquarium Advice Activist
I havent been to the forum since October. Since getting all of your great advice then I have set up a 125 gallon saltwater aquarium. Transfered my sand, liverock, and filters from my previous aquarium to cycle it. I have added a few3 stripe damsels, my clown and anemone, a hawkfish that my son has wanted for months and my most recent purchase from my lfs, a 3 inch yellow tang. He was at the store for 2 months. Im sure thats not too exciting for many on here but i have always wanted a yellow tang in my aquarium. Its a beautiful setup and that fish is beautiful! The way he swims so effortlessly and looks at you with those big eyes. He is a little more pale this evening than he has been, which I hope is him adjusting to the new setting and nothing more. Any opinions? Also wondering what other fish would fit in my system. Any suggestions? Im glad to be back and consulting with the experts!

They can change with the light so when the light first turns on they may be lighter than after its been on a while if not may still be acclimatising. Not sure how a go y would get on with a hawkish tbh. Maybe a foxface, Toby puffer, dwarf angle, betta, butterflyfish some sort of wrasse? Loads of choice in that tank

Back
Top Bottom