Pic of my newly setup FOWLR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks nice! What is your stock? Most of your fish look reef safe, why not make it a reef? I like it :)

Looks nice! What is your stock? Most of your fish look reef safe, why not make it a reef? I like it :)

2 Bangaii Cardinals, 2 Ocellaris Clownfish, 2 Blue Damsels, 1 Fire Goby, 1 Turbo Snail, Nassarius Snail, 2 Asterea Snails, and 1 Green Emerald Crab

I like the aquascape. Not much to converting it to a reef aquarium. Biggest change would have to be lighting. Looks like you are running stock fluorescent lights. I have a 4 bulb t5 fixture on my 55g tank putting out 216W which does fairly well with corals. Other than that you are ready to go :)

I like the aquascape. Not much to converting it to a reef aquarium. Biggest change would have to be lighting. Looks like you are running stock fluorescent lights. I have a 4 bulb t5 fixture on my 55g tank putting out 216W which does fairly well with corals. Other than that you are ready to go :)

:fish2:I have 2-24in bulbs on two separate ballasts side by side the length of the four feet length of the tank. Would it make a difference if I use T5 bulbs instead of the standard fluorescents? :blink:

Back
Top Bottom