Strong storms..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Riley

Aquarium Advice Freak
No other place to ask this so i chose this place.. We have stronf storms coming n lights are flickering.. My fluval 405 has a switch to hold the water in the intake outake so i dont lose syphon.. Shoukd i switch it off so if the power goes out i dont have to prime it again??? Hope my other 4 tanks will be ok!!!! Why havent i bought battery operated powerheads yet? OOR A GENERATOR!!!!

Riley said:
No other place to ask this so i chose this place.. We have stronf storms coming n lights are flickering.. My fluval 405 has a switch to hold the water in the intake outake so i dont lose syphon.. Shoukd i switch it off so if the power goes out i dont have to prime it again??? Hope my other 4 tanks will be ok!!!! Why havent i bought battery operated powerheads yet? OOR A GENERATOR!!!!

No experience with fluval, but I would turn the switch until the storm passes

I'm in Florida an CAN'T WAIT for hurricane season to pass... Not prepared for when my tank overheads or no flow is in there :,(

Right when i opend the stand doors it went out but i sat there priming it till i could get the flow going again haha. Mmmm florida i can only imagine the fish stores down there :)

Riley said:
Right when i opend the stand doors it went out but i sat there priming it till i could get the flow going again haha. Mmmm florida i can only imagine the fish stores down there :)

Yes, they are the reason why I'm always broke :D

Sorry u had to re-prime the filter, now u know for next time LOL

Back
Top Bottom