20gal tank one Crayfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PakreSund

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everybody this is my first post. Just wanted to let you know my setup, it's a 20gal tank with one 5 inch long Red neon lobster (crayfish), it's name is hesus (hey-zues). Here he is!ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1391281893.108929.jpg

Same here but mine is blue. I do have fish with it and they get along.......as long as the fish don't get sick.....

Sent from my XT1080 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I didn't know what kind of fish would be compatible with it, any suggestions?

More depends on your crayfish and his feeding schedule otherwise he might try hunting. But I feed mine regularly and he has his caves, he is not aggressive as much compared to before I knew. He has claimed some lives and will still eat dead or dying fish. I have a pearl gourami and a couple barbs, danios( he has eaten those) an electric blue jack Dempsey. No problems as of yet.

More depends on your crayfish and his feeding schedule otherwise he might try hunting. But I feed mine regularly and he has his caves, he is not aggressive as much compared to before I knew. He has claimed some lives and will still eat dead or dying fish. I have a pearl gourami and a couple barbs, danios( he has eaten those) an electric blue jack Dempsey. No problems as of yet.

Ok thanks

Back
Top Bottom