A New Member with a Huge opportunity!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GNarnian

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi everyone! I am looking forward to meeting and chatting with you all, and learning more about this hobby! Advice is always welcome, and I'm sure I'll ask a ton of questions, so bear with me! I'm currently in college and work full time, but I always make time for my cats and fishes! :fish2:

I have had a 20 gallon tank in my room for almost 2 years, and at this point in the game, it is overstocked!!! :ermm: It has 4 goldfish and a Pleco in it, and we all know those goldies are messy guys! So the goldfish (Bob, Harry, Jon, and Angel... I love generic names for fish!) are getting too big for this tiny tank!

So when a sale at PetSmart brought me into contact with a 120 gallon monster tank, I took the bait, so to speak. It will be set up in my garage, but I am having serious problems deciding on which canister filter (or filters) to get, etc. I was looking at the Eheim's or Fluvals... But I would like some opinions on filters that are silent that give me good filtration.
What do you all think?

Welcome! You can start a thread in the hardware section for answers to your question. Good luck!

Welcome to AA! I agree with starting a thread in the new hardware section, but I will throw in my 2 cents now and tell you that I love my Fluval 305... :)

I love my eheim ecco, Its easy to use and setup, and silent (I mean silent you can't even hear it with your head down next to it while running. It also seems well made. Good luck with your new tank.

Welcome to the AA, great group of people here!!!

Back
Top Bottom