And my obsession begins...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MNEEME

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
:D

Hello everyone,

My names Matt and I've been lurking for a couple months now. :key: Welp I registerd. Username is really MINI ME if you say it out. Making sense?

Anyways enough bout me onto my tank.

3 Gallon Tank
Stocked with 2 Goldfish currently. (Won almost a year ago at county fair)
Equipment
-2-10 Gallon Tetra Whisper Internal Filter
-2-15 Gallon Tetra Heater
-5-15 Gallon Air Pump with Bubble Stone

Within the next couple months I plan on switching over to the 10 Gallon tank I pulled out my shed. I plan on making some purchases for new equipment from Dr. Fosters & Smith. Eventually would like to plant this tank as well.

Wishlist:
AquaClear Filter 30(150)
All-Glass Full Hood 20"
Eheim Jager Heater 75Watt
AP Master Test Kit
Mopani Driftwood

Opinions?

Well I hope to learn a lot even though I've learned a ton from my lurking already.

Welcome to AA. personally i would go with a 30 gallon. if you been here for a couple months ill assume you know about the goldfish in the 3 gallon.

the filter i would get a bigger one more so with the goldfish.

I'm going to ask you to speak more of this goldfish in a 3 gallon. HaHa Apparently missed that thread. I do know they are a very large bioload though. I do PWC bout a gallon every 2 weeks.

I want to go with a bigger tank. Maybe I'll just save up some more and just switch to a new 30 gallon instead of the 10 gallon I have. And in that case would the AquaClear 70 (300) be well suited for the 30g?

Back
Top Bottom