Greetings From Waldo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Judge

Aquarium Advice Regular
Where's Waldo??? Arkansas of course. I am a retired Judge from Texas, spent a lot of time as an officer in Oklahoma so I'm a Sooner fan and am now in Arkansas where I am a Substance Abuse Counselor in a correctional facility. (wasn't sure what I wanted to be growing up) Love my 55 ga sw and will have a signature within the next day or so. :D

Welcome to the site! Sounds like you've been all over the midwest. I'm a freshie but there are tons of SW guys here to keep you company.... haha.

P.S. - We love pictures :)

welcometoaa.gif

Let me add a big warm welcome, Judge. Glad you are here.

You know, I once spent a week in Waldo, one afternoon!

Enjoy your stay here.

Bob R

Thanks for the welcome. I am still swimming my way around and finding stuff and have added some pic's in an album. I checked for all to see so if it worked please let me know. Thanks

Welcome Judge!

I would love to see the midwest next time I go USA'ing. It's an area of America I was forced to skip on in my past trips there, much to my regret.

But not in tornado season :)

Hey Judge,

I just wanted to let you know that your pictures did work. That is quite an impressive tank! How long has it been setup? I've always wanted to do a SW tank but the funds and time have led me to freshwater :)

Thanks Meegosh. Been up since 02/14/08. Just added a Pulsating Xenia yesterday. Went to the eye doctor and my car swerved 6 blocks west and I ended up in the LFS parking lot. Figured oh well.....might as well go in and pick up some..uh, um, oh yeah some Frag Glue. Dear me, he did not have any and I was so depressed that I had to but the Xenia...no choice!

Hi Judge.

I agree with meegosh, the setup is impressive. Congrats.

I must say that the Chromis looks an awful lot like one of my neighbors, especially the mouth.

(Hope he's not reading this!)

Bob

I posted a bunch of pic's this a.m., including pic's in the "everthingelse" category which includes the Aussies and first hand pics of Katrina. I added a Pulsating Xenia yesterday..

Hey I know you..... At least I think I do?.....havent we met before?????
JK hey I am glad I am not the only one to follow bob. I two had to try to get my sig shorter dunno if it worked though ;)

Dang Girl, glad to see you here. What a surprise when I received an instant email from you...I did a double take when I saw it was AA. I guess I could make my font about a 4 and get all of it on there but instead I checked out the huge photo section and just went thru uploading pics in the different categories. I really like the photo section.

Last edited:
well I will need you to give me lessons once you have it figured out I could NOT get the other to work and it took almost a week to just get one little sig pic (repeated process I wanted a pic of the pond 2 but it refused unknown error)

Welcome to the site! That 3rd pic is incredible!

Ok Nyrmel Here goes the way I do it. The pic's are on my computer so..go to the Gallery on the blue bar at the top of the page then down to where it says Upload,click on that and it will pull up a page where there are three long blocks and beside each it says "Browse". Click that and it should open to a page with your computer stuff. Mine in under My Pictures and then I pan through double click on the ones I want then go down and upload/save and VOILA'..you're done. Make sense...I'm not the best at giving directions..

Back
Top Bottom