Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

My Little Ocean

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi all! Thought i would join and give my comments/feedback as this site has given me some really good advice as a newbie 6 months in
:thanks:

Thanks
I have a 175Ltr aqua marine 900 reef tank with aqua one marisys 240 filter system,
1 Gold rimmed tang, 1 lemon peel angel, 2 false perc clowns, 2 devil damsels, 1 sandsifter star, mixed clean up crew

I have added this info on my profile but how do i get this info automatically at the bottom of all of my posts to make things easier?

Oh, as in your signature?

To do that, there is a link on the bar that shows when you are on AA. The link says "User CP". Click on that, and then it will take you to all of your subscribed threads, latest thanks, messages, etc. There is a column on the left hand side that will eventually lead you to a link "Edit Signature". Click on that and the rest is pretty much doable without my advice! :)

Cheers saved me alot of searching around! I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon and be on here all the time as ever since i started this hobby I'm absolutley hooked :)

Thanks goldielocks1 but I'll be honest the marisys had bad press for a reason but with correct media can't see any problems now

Back
Top Bottom