Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Troika

Aquarium Advice Newbie
My name is Eric, or Troika, either are acceptable for me. I've been successfully running a small 10 gallon tank since 2015 with some of the oldest fish having died somewhat recently. Currently, my tank consists on four neon tetras, a spotted corydoras (unfortunately its friend, a larger bronze cory, died about a month ago), a few red cherry shrimp, one big amano shrimp, and two assassin snails that were employeed to deal with a snail infestation before having changed substrates to a sandy type substrate. I used to live in Dallas, Tx but I moved to Austin last year after I lost my job due to pandemic. Now that things have settled down into a steady groove, I'm looking on setting up a new tank thats a bit different from my current one. I'm also looking to connect with local fish and shrimp breeders since the only shops I know near me are a small, primarily salt water, aquarium shop, and petco/petsmart and I'd rather not give them my money. I'd also love to find a well stock aquarium shop to buy supplies whenever I need them. I'll post pictures of my setup later after I get home from work.

Back
Top Bottom