Hello Again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Coryluv

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm not new here, but I'm back after being absent for a while. So this is a reintroduction. Last year, due to circumstances beyond my control, I lost all the equipment I had gathered over years, my beautiful tank, and most of all, my fish. I had to leave my home and my fish. It broke my heart. Life happens.

The good news is that I'm back. I'm starting a new tank. I have all the equipment lined up and ready to go. My new tank is set to arrive via FedEx tomorrow. I'm doing a 29 gal sand substrate South American. Of course I have to cycle before I get fish :fish2:, but I definitely want Corys of some kind and Pristella Tetras.

I ordered and received a beautiful piece of driftwood from Manzanita-Driftwood (one of the Aquarium Advice vendors). It is soaking in a bucket, but it all ready sinks and barely colored the water. I also have some nice rocks I purchased at a LFS.

I'm so glad to be back. I love this forum. There have been so many negatives in my life this past year. A new aquarium is something so positive.

Good luck with Ur new tank and welcome back. I'm new here by the way lol

Hi Djnikolas. Nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy it here. This is one of the most helpful forums I've ever been on anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom