Hello all! Excited to be here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

samalander

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi there!

I'm samalander and I’m quite new to forums and to aquariums! I'm defiantly down for some advice, general knowledge, and just sharing aquarium experiences! I have a 10 gal. Freshwater tank and my "roomies" as I like to call them are Squidward a juvenile plecostomus, Jerry a Dalmatian Mollie, joey a guppy and the Rasboras Walker and Texas Ranger. I have a MARINA bubble stone and an AQUA-TECH filtration system. No live plants but lots of artificial hiding places and a real clam shell ....um not sure what else to say about it but I love having my Roomies! And I have an awesome hometown pet supplier so that’s where I get most of my info, but I would love to know more! Thanks for listening! I hope to hear about everyone’s amazing stories and knowledgeable advice!

Hi and welcome to AA:) Also some nice names there for your 'roomies':) Yes got loads of stories here and loads of advice and as they say the only daft question is the one that isn't asked(y)

Back
Top Bottom