Hello and help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Boab

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi I'm new to this and I'm in need of some help I have just atarted out I have a 2ft tank with a fluval U2 filter I went to my local pet store and bought an air stone the guy said I could fit it to my fluval U2 but I can't get it work am I doing something wrong or was the guy at the shop a muppet thanks boab

Hi thanks for replying I was told that I would be able to run an air stone off my filter it's a fluval U2 I'm new to this and i feel totally lost the guy in the shop said I would be able to do this but I'm starting to wonder if he was luring just to get a sale

Boab said:
Hi thanks for replying I was told that I would be able to run an air stone off my filter it's a fluval U2 I'm new to this and i feel totally lost the guy in the shop said I would be able to do this but I'm starting to wonder if he was luring just to get a sale

Well I have never had one of those filters, so you may want to ask again in the hardware/equipment section. I don't see how you would run an air stone off of it, you'll need something that pushes air not water. I looked the u2 up online and that's what I came up with but I could be wrong. Now it does have a place on the output to adjust to pull air in and make bubbles if that's what your looking for.

Thanks samzter yeah finding it very usefull and learning a few things aswell

Back
Top Bottom