Hello fellow fish fanatics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tommy Gun

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello all!

If you haven't already guessed, my name is Tom and while I have been looking around for a couple of days, I am new to the forum but not really all that new to the hobby. In fact, I've been enamored with fish for a little less than five years and heavily involved with fish forums for a little more than two years already (time flies when you are having fun, right!?!? :D). Due to a slight disagreement in opinions, I've recently found myself looking for a new 'home' to chat and learn about this hobby and so far it seems as though AA is one of the few more friendly forums left so I hope you don't mind if I peruse everyone's discussions and chime in when I think I may be able to help, as well as ask my own questions.

Currently, I have two 'display' tanks up and running...a 125 gallon FW tank and a 90 gallon reef tank...as well as a couple quarantine tanks, but thankfully, they have been in the closet for quite a while now. Unfortunately though, I am having some problems with my SW tank and have been picking the brains of as many fellow hobbyists as I can so I hope that I may be able to do the same here on AA. In any case, I am glad to have found AA and I look forward to learning with and from you all!

-TG
:uzi:

Thanks for the welcomes!

I've enjoyed your recent posts!

:D Perhaps this would be a good time to warn you - due to my tendency to ramble on, coupled with the typing skills I picked up from going to college, I am prone to posting long replies. :D

Back
Top Bottom