Hello fellow fish lovers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cichlid-dude

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello,
My name is Brett, I have had fish tanks ever since i was a young child. At that point in time i had no knowledge of the cycling of tanks and water perameters. Somehow my fish always lived long and happy. Now im 25 years old and have a lot more knowlege of fish keeping. I now am a proud owner of a 125 gallon african cichlid tank. I just love cichlids! they are a beautiful fish and very easy to keep. Just wanted to say hi and i hope to help anyone out in any way that i can.
Brett

Hey Brett, welcome to AA :D Glad to hear your so willing to help, keep in mind everyone on here learns new things, and I'm sure you'll learn some stuff too :D
Nice to have you aboard!

Welcome Brett! This site is a wonderful place to find information you're looking for.

I'm not too big into Cichlids, but there's a Red Neon Dwarf Gourami in my tank named Gillibrand and I love her. :] She's awesome.

Welcome to AA. This is a wonderful forum to be a part of, and we are very glad to have you.

As Joyler said, we LOVE LOVE LOVE pictures, so be sure to share some!

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome, I will post some pics as soon as i can

Back
Top Bottom