Hello from Ohio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elysapeth

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Names Elysapeth. I grew up with aquariums. My father when I was a child kept a huge beautiful tank with zebra danios, Angle fish and a read tailed shark. Now I have grown up and have a child of my own. We have a 20 gallon with neon, glow light and albino glow light tetras as well as a few ghost shrimp. My son has his own tank with a Betta we rescued and nursed back to health from a small plastic cup. The Betta is now very happy to have a 5 gallon aquarium.

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I am from the Dayton Ohio area

Grand Lake St Mary us beautiful! You are just a bit NW of me! My husband is a manager for FedEx drivers so I know the greater Dayton/Springfield/Troy area all the way south to oxford and west to Richmond Indiana vicariously through him LoL

Elysapeth said:
Grand Lake St Mary us beautiful! You are just a bit NW of me! My husband is a manager for FedEx drivers so I know the greater Dayton/Springfield/Troy area all the way south to oxford and west to Richmond Indiana vicariously through him LoL

Yea not so beautiful here lately with the algae problem the lakes been having.

Well I kind of thought it would be nicer to complement the scenery rather than say "oh you live near that toxic algae pit?" LoL

Back
Top Bottom