Hey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Queenie11

Aquarium Advice Activist
Ok, so I'm new to this forum but I have use other kinds before so I know how they work. I am trying to set up 2, 20 gallon freshwater aquariums and I need everything I need to know. Thanks :thanks: Btw Queenie is my cat :D

Welcome to aa! You will learn everything you need to know and more!!!!!!

Welcome Queenie! So what are you planning on putting in the tanks? Also good job on size:) 20 gallon is a good place to start, big but not too big!

Hmm I really want to put a cobalt blue lobster in one of them and I also have some guppies in a fish bowl that I need to put in too otherwise i just need help making decisions and stuff.

Queenie11 said:
Computer version

Ok so go to the quick links and there should be a "edit avatar" button I believe click that.

To answer your other question: ick is a type of illness that fish can get and it will effect the entire tank and all the inhabitants. It's usually fairly easy to catch and quick to cure:)

Hey I have noticed a weird white film floating on the water in my tank. It's also along the sides and along the bottom. It's very slimy too. What it this and how do I prevent it?

Ummm click one of those things under the 'quick links'. And once the page is loaded there should be some options and one of those should say 'edit avatar'.

Back
Top Bottom