Hey,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jess.irene

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey all,
Just thought I should introduce myself, my name is Jess and I'm from Sydney Australia.
I was just looking for some advice on the absolute smallest tank size for one single Ocellaris clownfish, as I was looking into getting a 22L tank and one clown to start while I am in the middle of University studies from home (I am aware of the work involved in keeping small saltwater tanks and have done loads of research), and maybe after I finish University I will look at upgrade and maybe look at keeping captive bred seahorses in another tank (again I have done my research and know the risks and work involved).
At this stage I am looking for a good hardy fish to start with that is small and still pretty, mainly so I can get used to keeping saltwater fish.
Not looking for anyone to be judgemental please..
Thanks,
Jess :)

Yer sounds a bit like my 55l you might want to look at a firefish even though they jump they look very nice. Have you looked in to corals they are just as fun as the fish. :)

I haven't really looked into corals, maybe I should. :)
As for the fire fish, anything that jumps excessively is a big no no as my partner and I also have an indoor Siberian Husky and I don't doubt that she will eat anything that ends up on the floor :s
But thanks for the suggestions! :)

Back
Top Bottom