Hey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BettaPonic

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have been a fish keeper for almost seven years now. I keep only Least Killifish and Guppies. I do have plans for expansion on tanks, but not on species kept. I plant all my tanks. My favorite plant is my semi aquatic Pothos. I got a cutting from my grandmother six years ago and now my room is full of them. I have kept the Guppies the whole time and the least Killifish for a year and a half. I have pond snails and Assassin Snails. I have a Newly set up 38 gallon guppy tank, a 20 gallon guppy tank, and a 10 gallon Least Killifish tank. I got into fish keeping on middle school when I saw Guppies breeding in a tank. My fish have helped me through my mental health issues. The two times I tried to kill myself this year worrying about them was a factor in not going through with it. When I was in the hospital I worried about them.

It's the title of the thread. Have you seen Night at the Roxbury?

Glad you are here! Post some tanks pics. I love killifish.

I haven't had an opportunity to keep killi's but it's on my bucket list.

And you really gotta see that movie. Way funny.

Welcome to the community. Looking forward to seeing some pics of the tanks. Been thinking about Killifish myself. Night at the Roxbury really is a pretty good movie. You'll get a few laughs during it no doubt

Back
Top Bottom