hey folks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pasfur

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Just passing by from another site. Had a little time on my hands, so I figured why not join?

Quick bio:
20 years fishkeeping, 15 years marine. My fishroom once exceeded 45 aquariums, 14 marine tanks. After my divorce, i had to simplify space. I currently run a 37 gallon reef.

I just bought a new condo and I am in the process of designing a large reef build. As it currently is drawn, it will be a 6' x 4' long "L" shape. 14'' width and 22'' in height. Construction to begin shorly after my loan closing on March 2nd. Here is the thread if anyone is interested in checking in on the progress in a few months: New condo, new aquarium!

Welcome to AA!

I didn't read the linked thread yet, but I think in the long run you'll wish you had gone wider than 14"

Welcome to AA!

I didn't read the linked thread yet, but I think in the long run you'll wish you had gone wider than 14"

LOL

I agree! This is funny, because just today I took some new measurements at the condo and decided to relocate the tank to a far wall, and go with a more traditional setup. I'm looking at a 180 gallon that is 6' x 24'' x 25''.

Back
Top Bottom