Hey there

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Krysi89

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I recently set up my 29 gallon aquarium again. I purchased an entirely new filter for it and made sure there were plenty of things for the fish to play in and around or to hide in. Right now I am just trying to figure out why I have had three of my neon tetras die tonight, leaving me with five instead of eight.

I've also noticed that the remaining five tetras seem to be hiding- It took me ages to find them after I noticed that three of them were just being tossed around in the current created by the filter. I turned the filter down and turned off the light in the hopes that it would calm them down and they would come out of hiding but I haven't seen much progress yet.

I also have six mollies in the aquarium but one of them seems to be hiding. Again, I'm hoping that lowering the filter level and turning the light out helps but it's still making me worry.

All of the fish in my aquarium are community fish and I haven't seen any signs of aggression so all I'm left with is the filter and the fact that it's a new environment- the rest of the mollies and the guppies are having a ball though.

Hm..:ermm:

Back
Top Bottom