Hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Miss cruz

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey everyone im new to all this ! We have just set up a 55 litre tank an done everything just have to leave it now for two weeks i bought living rock today an its all looking good !! I just wanted to know whats best to put in first shrimp or hermit crabs? An can the lights go off completly when i go to bed ? Really looking forward to it :) its a marine tank i cant stop looking at it an nothing in it yet haha

Aww nice one for the links i will check them out i want to keep hermit crab dancing shrimps an a few fish not sure what fish yet going to introduce them all slowly over a period of time beern looking at coral an had no idea you had to feed it an coral wars etc im totally fascinated an really cant wait! sure ill pick it all up slowly :)

Aww nice one for the links i will check them out i want to keep hermit crab dancing shrimps an a few fish not sure what fish yet going to introduce them all slowly over a period of time beern looking at coral an had no idea you had to feed it an coral wars etc im totally fascinated an really cant wait! sure ill pick it all up slowly :)

The coral warfare isn't really an issue until you get large amounts of coral. I like the dancing shrimp but sadly it can end up eating some soft corals.

Most beginner corals like mushroom and zoanthids don't necessarily need food as most of their nutrients are from light, but feeding them can help them grow faster.

Thanks for that i will get the beginers coral definetly thanks for the advice il post pics of the process !

Back
Top Bottom