Hi All!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Breezyrae

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi everybody. I'm new to the forum, not that new to the hobby. I started about almost 2 years ago. I am currently running 2 freshwater tanks(upgrading to a 150 shortly) and a tiny saltwater tank that is 3 gallons and houses 2 super small clowns, live rock, and a coral banded shrimp. However I AM Definetly upgrading it to a bigger tank. I would love to hear all suggestions, as this newly acquired saltwater tank is troublesome because I didn't know what I was getting into cuz the clown and tank and Rock were all part of a deal that the Lfs had setup and said they should be perfectly fine, but now reading, I know better. And I feel horrible :( even tho everyone in the tank is healthy and happy , I'm still worried. I was thinking of the biocubes or something a long that line. Or even converting another tank. Like I said all thoughts are welcomed. Thanks

:welcome:Welcome to Aquarium Advice. I hear Oceanic Bio Cubes are good. I am having a bad expirience with Red Sea Maxes.

Also, in my freshwater tanks I have an Oscar(Iggy), EBJD(Bloo), Texas Cichlid(ChiChi),2 Jewel cichlids(Shitty and Monster), Hybrid Cichlid(Zip) LFS said the hybrid was a flowerhorn, but looks nuthin like one .

redsea said:
:welcome:Welcome to Aquarium Advice. I hear Oceanic Bio Cubes are good. I am having a bad expirience with Red Sea Maxes.

Thanx Redsea :) really? Cuz I really like those too, but just outta my price range :( I'm sorry to hear that:( hope it starts workin better for ya. That's what I fear tho, cuz I have barely any knowledge of saltwater.

Back
Top Bottom