Hi everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZoePets

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi all!

I've got a small shrimp tank and some live plants. I hope to learn some stuff here and hopefully help out people as well.

Cheers!

My tank

Ha, good idea! Here's a pic I just took.

Attachments

• IMG_20150521_171119.jpg
    IMG_20150521_171119.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 63
Yeah, that's what I'm hoping.

Its a small 6 gallon tank with low/mid lighting, so I went for short, low light, slow growing plants.

The crypt was all 1 plant before. Those marsilea... I'm hoping they're minuta. Got them off someone from ebay as 30 nodes. They don't seem to have grown much at all. Same with the staurogyne... very slow growing.

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping.

Its a small 6 gallon tank with low/mid lighting, so I went for short, low light, slow growing plants.

The crypt was all 1 plant before. Those marsilea... I'm hoping they're minuta. Got them off someone from ebay as 30 nodes. They don't seem to have grown much at all. Same with the staurogyne... very slow growing.

Cryptocoryne grows slow anyway. Just give it time.

Caleb

Welcome to Aquarium Advice! :welcome: I like your tank! (y) Thanks for sharing. What a fun six gallons! :)

Thanks! Yeah, its my first tank and I'm surprised at all I've learned and the fun I've gotten out of it!

My friends think I'm weird for having shrimp though. But its all good =)

Shrimp are so much fun! I have never had freshwater shrimp, but have kept saltwater and they are a blast!

Back
Top Bottom