Hola!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Little-AL

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi Everyone,

I'm AL, 22 from Birmingham (UK). Have been keeping goldfish for a few years now but have recently upgraded to a much bigger tank (than what i'm used to...) so though I better sign up on a well populated forum in case I have any queries!

At present I have 3 x common gold's (in a 7.5gal corner tank), 5 x Oranda (2 black, 1 chocolate, 2 orange/black) & 4 Minnow's (in a 11gal tank) - both tanks provide hours of amusement for one of my cats whom quite likes to watch my fish going about their business!

I think i'm pretty much at/past my limit for how many fish I can keep considering the size of my tanks at present but it'll have to do for the time being - my Oranda are all quite young so space isn't a huge issue for a while!

Cheers,

Al

Welcome to AA. Your 7.5 gallon is definately overstocked. 1 goldfish needs 20g, and then 10 more gallons for each addition goldfish. This place is full of information though, so if you ever need any help you can make a thread in one of our fw forums.

Back
Top Bottom