Intro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

confusedfishmom

Aquarium Advice Freak
I've been operating in crisis since starting 2 tanks for my kids. So I've already posted a million posts and finally took the time to get to know this app. My son wanted an animal for his birthday so I convinced him a fish was the way to go. I thought we were buying a Betta but he became fixated on the BGK (he's been obsessed for years). So I have a 40 gallon tank for a baby BGK( too small I know) and a 5 gallon Betta tank for my other child who does still listen to her mother. Our Betta is named Elsa after the Frozen movie. :) Even though its a male Betta, it's "a girl" at our house. Our BGK did not make it sadly. I had fish aquariums as a kid and in college. Angelfish and Betta's are my favorite, but I'm liking the BGK more as I learn about the fish. I look forward to learning from you all. I need all the help I can get! I just dropped $500 in three days and only have a dead fish and sad kid to show for it! :(

Back
Top Bottom