Introducing myself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr tap water

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hello to all this is a little bit about myself So here we go Over 50 years I have had many types of fish I have had marines on and off since the 70s I now have a 650 L mixed Reef tank which has been running roughly 4 years now and is my pride and joy Here are a few photos you might like to see

image-3828054238.jpg

image-58749345.jpg

image-2708593241.jpg

image-1244059910.jpg

image-2637278875.jpg

image-1347623285.jpg

image-472903226.jpg

image-1027228607.jpg

Beautiful, just the right amount of fish and coral. Could I ask what size tank you have?

Thanks for your comments it's the biggest have had so far But there's a lot of Good looking Smaller tanks out there as well As I'm sure you know

Thanks for your comments it's the biggest have had so far But there's a lot of Good looking Smaller tanks out there as well As I'm sure you know

Yeah, I agree, but the bigger the better. Right? Is that a flame angel in the top.left corner. They are my favorite fish, I only have freshwater tanks but plan on a saltwater in the future. What care do they require?

Can be 24 /7 If you're planning on going salty by yourself a few good books I read up as much as possible in the beginning its best to keep it simple as possible good luck

Can be 24 /7 If you're planning on going salty by yourself a few good books I read up as much as possible in the beginning its best to keep it simple as possible good luck

These plans arnt for another 10 yeats or so when im out on my own and have been established for some years.

Back
Top Bottom