Introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angelmom2

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi Everyone!
I am new here to AA. I have a couple of tanks and I am always looking for new ideas on tank designs, plants, and types of substrate. I look forward to hearing about your tanks & fish.
Michele

Welcome Angelmom2 !!! It's quite a fun place here. I take it you've got some angels. Are they fish, kids, pets, family or a little of all of the above ?

Thanks for the welcome Treeman!

I have 2 angels, a Zebra Lace and a Marbled, they are residing with some black skirt tetras and a Pleco. Beautiful fish, :fish1:
I will be posting some pictures in the next day or two.

There are other angels in the house, they have fur & 4 legs.

Thanks for the welcome Treeman!

I have 2 angels, a Zebra Lace and a Marbled, they are residing with some black skirt tetras and a Pleco. Beautiful fish, :fish1:

I will be posting some pictures in the next day or two.

There are other angels in the house, they have fur & 4 legs.

Very nice collection !!! You'll find a lot of Angel keepers (among others things) here.

Lol about your other angels !!

Thanks!! Looking forward to the ideas and things to be learned here!

There are so many topics going on, I could spend hours reading, replying, or asking things. Guess that's. Good thing since I have multiple tank syndrome LOL

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1400943596.968001.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1400943608.927213.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1400943765.625894.jpg
My two Angels, the Zebra Lace is full of personality & loves to follow me back & forth. The Marbled Angel is a beautiful fish but he has attitude , a bad one.
They are currently separated (in same tank with divider ) due to constant fighting /bullying
They get along great with the Tetra's and the pleco .

Back
Top Bottom