New from NC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jfhrtn

Aquarium Advice Freak
What's up guys/gals? I joined a little over a week ago now with a few questions on a 29gal I am starting up. All my questions have been answered by some friendly and knowledgeable members. Great community here and I am very grateful for the all the help I have received. Hopefully one day I can return the favor and help another member in need. Currently am doing a fishless cycle on my 29gal. I have 2 Anubias Nana and a small amount of S Repens starting in the tank with a few fake decorations from a 10gal that is just over a year and half old. Going to be adding natural rock/slate with hopefully some drift wood. I'll post some pics of where I am currently. Got a long way to go but I'm working away at it all.

Anyway I am in the Rocky Mount/Wilson area with no mom and pop stores. Only PetSmart and the interweb along with a Petco about 35min away. Was wondering if there were any other NC members that might know of some good mom & pop shops in Eastern NC?

Thanks again for all the help so far with the 29gal,

-RickIMG_20170519_212857072_HDR.jpg

@toolman @mbkemp thank you for the welcome. Glad to be a part of such a great community. So much info I got a lot of reading to do to catch up on everything

Back
Top Bottom