The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jordancwid

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey everyone im fairly new to the forum, this will be my first post but im pretty bored so I thought i'd introduce myself :p My name's Jordan, im 18 years old from Canada, I've been keeping fish for about 5 years now and its pretty safe to say the addiction is pretty strong now and things are getting more serious! :D With the help of a part time job I was able to invest quite a bit into my aquariums, I now have a 90gal african cichlid aquarium with a 30gal sump, and I am currently redoing my 40 gallon planted with a first time CO2 system! :) Also im going to be focusing my instagram account mainly on my aquariums and upcoming projects with the hobby so if any of you guys/girls would like to support that and hopefully get some insparation you can give me a follow @jordancwid and I'd be sure to follow you back to be able to see your aquariums! :) cheers everyone! I'm excited to be part of the community!

Welcome mate. Im just about to star my cichlids so i will add surely add u

Sent via air mail

Back
Top Bottom