New to site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joshv155

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello, found this site when trying to do research about setting up my new FW aquarium.

Got started about 5 months ago taking a 20 gallon from my parents garage and setting it up. Did everything wrong but had success ( filled it with to many fish and didn't cycle tank before. Shockingly no fish died...did a tad bit of research about hardy fish to start a tank). After a few weeks wanted a bigger tank...bought a 35 gallon off craigslist and set it up properly.

After a few weeks with that I wanted to go bigger again. Bought a 75 gallon after lots of research that came with a canister filter, powerhead, heater and other misc stuff. It's currently cycling and I hope to add a black ghost knife, rope fish and possibly a blue lobster once the others get big enough to defend themselves if it tries to be nippy.....

Eventually would like to get into saltwater but my wife would flip if I tried setting up another tank so soon and I have my hands full with what I have...

Back
Top Bottom