new to the forum!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SevenNoOni

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey, just popped in to say Hello! I'm new to the forum as you've probably guessed from the title... lol I have had several tanks in the past few years a good deal of success but a fair amount of failures.. (nano saltwater tank may you rest in pieces) <<<see what i did there? lol I mostly tinker with freshwater planted tanks I'm running a 75 heavily planted tank high light no co2 tons of fertz.. and I just started a 10 gallon high light diy c02 tons of fertz tank planning on a thick carpet of DHG with some other odds n ends in there.. that will be my shrimp tank if it works.. still fighting with the DIY Co2.. may go pressurized shortly.. but a bit more about me I'm 27 years old, from north east ohio.. im a college student.. (its awful thanks for asking lol) Married aquarium junkie, nerd, gear head.. kind of an odd mix but I'm an odd dude.. anyway thanks for reading!

Hey, just popped in to say Hello! I'm new to the forum as you've probably guessed from the title... lol I have had several tanks in the past few years a good deal of success but a fair amount of failures.. (nano saltwater tank may you rest in pieces) <<<see what i did there? lol I mostly tinker with freshwater planted tanks I'm running a 75 heavily planted tank high light no co2 tons of fertz.. and I just started a 10 gallon high light diy c02 tons of fertz tank planning on a thick carpet of DHG with some other odds n ends in there.. that will be my shrimp tank if it works.. still fighting with the DIY Co2.. may go pressurized shortly.. but a bit more about me I'm 27 years old, from north east ohio.. im a college student.. (its awful thanks for asking lol) Married aquarium junkie, nerd, gear head.. kind of an odd mix but I'm an odd dude.. anyway thanks for reading!

Hello,
I'm a newbie too, both to the forum and to aquarium keeping.
Good luck with the 10 gallon, sounds like a great tank.
Best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom