New to the forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OwduaNM

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello all. I just posted in the freshwater>getting started section, but I will introduce myself here too.

I am in the process of setting up a 36 gallon now front aquarium. My wife and I are trying to plan out the decorations and the fish that will fill the tank.

In the past I've had tanks ranging from 5 gallons up to 30 gallons. My favorite tank was filled with various gouramis and Cory's along with a white tailed shark (a red tail that had no red...). I even had a pleco for nearly 10 years that eventually grew way too large for the tank I had, so I donated it to a fellow enthusiast with a larger tank.

I only have experience with freshwater fish (goldfish, bettas, and many of the popular tropical breeds). I am not ready to step into a salt water aquarium as I have not maintained an aquarium in over 5 years.

I look forward to reading posts from current and future members and seeking feedback and advice from the community.

Back
Top Bottom