Newbie here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

moody1234blue

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everybody, my name is Karen and as you have probably alredy discovered, i am new on here. The main reason for me joining is the constant problems that i have with my fish friends, i have 2 tanks, one 65 litre which is cold water, with one fancy GF and 3 normal GF, plus 2 little algae eaters, not sure what there called, little roach things lol. My 2nd tank is 20 gallons, with a heater etc, i have 3 black moors, 3 fancy GF and a ugly little thing which i have been told is a lionhead, i call it carrot cause it looks like a piece of carrot lol, i also have a albino plec, which i love. I have nothing but problems with the GF, first stress related white spot, then ulcer things, which are slowly healing with the use of MELAFIX. I have now noticed two black moors have white mouths and it looks like its rotten, what on earths wrong with them now HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE x :changes: Karen

Welcome to AA. One problem with your tank is that they are way overstocked. 1 goldfish needs 20 gallons, with 10 gallons more needed for each additional gold fish. When you overstock it can stress the fish, weakening their immune system, making them more susceptible to disease.

Welcome aboard. You might want to specifically post your problems in the FW forums. You`ll get more answers there. This is the welcome wagon and not everyone comes here.

Back
Top Bottom